Monday, April 15, 2013

Kitchen No. 324 Upscale Brunch!


Kitchen No. 324

324 N Robinson Oklahoma City, OK 73102

(405) 763-5911


I have to confess what drug me into Kitchen No. 324 were the pictures on Urbanspoon, Yes, yes, I pay attention to the pictures. The chicken pot pie with the chicken leg sticking out intrigued me so much, I HAD to give this place a try.
\
First, the place is a newly renovated building in downtown OKC across from the federal courthouse. I'm sure the employee's down there already love this place! The first thing I can say is its definitely a place to take someone if your wanting the an elegant brunch place versus a "diner" setting. Its definitely not a "diner".

Kitchen No. 324 on UrbanspoonI ordered the Fried Green Tomato Eggs Benedict and it in no way disappointed!! Delicious  fresh and unique all at once.  My daughter had the French Dip (double dipped) was fantastic!! This is definitely a place for special occasions and "dress up" days. Its elegant and clean setting is comforting and the food is nothing like anything else. Don't miss out on this one!


MAKE COMMISSIONS 
FROM HOME EVERYDAY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment